While we can't guarantee what the weather will be like, you should no we've never had to cancel an elopement due to bad (since our inception in 2017). We cannot refund any elopements that are affected by weather, but it rarely rains in Las Vegas and if it does, it's not usually bad enough to where we can't wait it out.
On the off chance the weather is too horrible, you have a few options:
· Wait it out and see if it clears up
· Move to a different spot within your venue that might be better
· Move to another indoor venue such as a chapel (based on availability)
· Move the ceremony into your hotel room (if it is big enough)
· Get a larger suite at a hotel that is big enough and has a view
· YOLO! At least you'll have a story to tell
We've hosted elopements in the rain, wind, snow, sand storm, blistering heat and even been interrupted by wild horses and big horned sheep. Whatever you decide to do as a back up, we're in!